1. Keep makeup remover next to your bed so you have zero excuses not to take off your makeup before you go to sleep.
2. Hide a manicure that’s growing out by creating a glitter ombré effect starting at the base of your nails.
3. If you’re too impatient to wait for your moisturizer, toner, and self-tanner to dry, or for your makeup to set, then blast your skin with a blow-dryer on the cool setting.
4. On days when you don’t want to mess with your whole makeup regimen, use lipstick to add a little color to your lips, cheeks, and eyes.
5. If you love winged liner but don’t have the hand-eye coordination to do it perfectly, no big deal: You can clean messy edges with a cotton swab coated with petroleum jelly.
6. If you’re out of liquid or gel eyeliner, borrow some mascara instead of going to the store.
7. Instantly make your eyes look more awake by lining the inner rim (also known as the waterline) of your lower eyelid with a nude eye pencil.
8. Make your blowout last longer than one day by rolling your hair into a looped bun and pinning it before bed.
9.If your hair’s too dirty for words but there’s absolutely no chance you’re waking up early enough for a wash, apply baby powder liberally to your roots before bed.
10. If you’ve washed your hair but don’t have the energy to blow it dry, loosely twist your hair into a low bun, secure with a clip, and go about your life.