Are you worried about a receding hairline or bald patches? Do you feel your hair is becoming thinner or grey? Ever felt as though your brush has more hair than your scalp does? It can be disheartening to deal with hair loss, and see your tresses thinning over time. When people notice their hair is changing, this can be a blow to their confidence. There might be gazillion products out there that promise to restore your locks to their former glory, but do they really live up to their claims? Our hair is often a part of our identity, so we might go to great lengths to preserve it.
This natural home remedy might not sound that appealing, but it has been a successful treatment for hair loss for decades. Onion and onion juice can help you re-grow your hair. It improves blood circulation and provides the hair follicles with sufficient nourishment. Onion also has anti-bacterial properties, so it helps with scalp infections that might contribute to hair loss. Furthermore, it contains the enzyme catalyse, which is an anti-oxidant that can prevent premature greying.
Caution: Those who are allergic to onions, even its topical application can bring about a reaction. Also, certain medications such as aspirin can increase sensitivity to onions. A patch test is necessary before using onion for hair treatment.
How To Use
- Wash the onion thoroughly and peel off the outer layers.
- Chop the onion into smaller pieces and toss into a blender. If you are using a grater, use the finest side to grate the onion. Using a juicer is the easiest way for preparing onion juice at home.
- Place the pulp in a strainer and squeeze out as much juice as possible.
- Massage the juice into your hair, concentrating on the roots and the scalp.
- Keep it on for 30-45 minutes and wash with shampoo.
- Your hair will smell a little after application of onion even after hair wash but its worth a try.
When To Use
This treatment should be used once or twice a week.
There are some more ways of using Onion
- Onion Juice After-Wash Solution: Add the onion juice to the warm water. Use the mixture as the final rinse after you shampoo.
- Onion Juice And Coconut Oil Pack: Mix the onion juice with the coconut oil. Massage the mixture into the scalp and keep for 1 to 2 hours. Rinse the pack off using shampoo and warm water
Additional Benefits of Onion Juice For Hair Regrowth
- Onions are great for preventing hair loss. Raw onion should be applied directly on the scalp to foster new hair growth. The onion juice is excellent to stimulate blood circulation and expedite hair growth.
- Onion helps prevent premature greying of hair. You can either eat it orally or apply onion extract on the scalp.
- Onion, with its rich sulfur content, is an excellent tonic for hair thinning. Regular application of onion helps thicken hair by improving its volume.
- Onion is a natural cure to treat hereditary hair loss and premature hair greying.
- Onion for hair fall, several researches conducted on hair fall have established that onions contain great healing properties. These are effective in treating conditions such as androgenic alopecia or female pattern baldness.
- Onion on hair, The antibacterial properties of onion aid in treating several scalp and hair infections caused by fungi and yeast.
So are you ready to use onions for hair growth? When it comes to remedies for hair, onions are an oft neglected ingredient. So give onions the attention they deserve and bid adieu to hair loss!
If you like our page and love reading what we write please follow us .
Follow us on Facebook http://bit.ly/2fBcJub and Instagram goo.gl/MEcWPS